King’s vegetable oils are among the most well-known cooking oil brands for vegetables in the Nigerian market. The brand’s original name was Devon King’s Cooking Oil, which has been available on the Nigerian market for over 50 years. Through the years, this brand has improved its quality and the nutritional value of vegetable oils, making them healthier to consume.
Due to its popularity, Devon King’s vegetable oils are now manufactured in Nigeria. This assures quality and freshness as well as affordability. So, what is King’s vegetable oil set in Nigeria? Read this article to find out.
Price of Kings Vegetable Oil in Nigeria
Most imported oils last for around six months at sea on the seas before making it to Nigeria. At present, the oil has decreased significantly in its quality. One of the most significant selling benefits of King’s vegetable oils is that it’s now manufactured in Nigeria. It is incredibly fresh and safe for human consumption.
This brand is distributed across Nigeria. However, prices can differ according to the location and the vendor. However, we’ve searched the market to give an average price for various King’s vegetable oil sizes. Let’s look at the following price list:
- Devon Kings Cooking Oil – 1 Liter: ₦2,000 – ₦2,500
- Devon Kings Vegetable Cooking Oil-25 Liters X2: ₦88,000 – ₦92,500
- Devon Kings Pure Vegetable Oil – 5 Liters: ₦8,090 – ₦10,000
- Devon Kings Vegetable Cooking Oil – 10 Litre: ₦17,890 – ₦21,000
- Devon Kings Vegetable Cooking Oil – 25 Liters: ₦41,000 – ₦48,000
- Devon Kings Vegetable Cooking Oil 10 Litre: ₦19,000 – ₦22,500
- Devon Kings Vegetable Cooking Oil 10 Liters. X 2: ₦47,000 – ₦51,000
- Devon Kings Vegetable Cooking Oil 3 Liters X 6: ₦28,500 – ₦30,000
- Devon Kings Vegetable Cooking Oil 3 Liters: ₦5,190 – ₦6,500
- Devon Kings Pure Vegetable Oil – 3L X2: ₦11,450 – ₦12,500
- Devon Kings Pure Vegetable Oil – 5 Liters: ₦9,200 – ₦12,000
- Devon Kings Pure Vegetable Oil – 5L X3: ₦27,500 – ₦35,000
- Devon Kings Pure Vegetable Oil (5Lx2): ₦17,999 – ₦20,000
- Devon Kings Pure Vegetable Oil 1 liter X2: ₦6,000 – ₦6,500
- Devon Kings Pure Vegetable Oil 3 Liters – CARTON OF 6: ₦31,500 – ₦34,500
- Devon Kings Pure Vegetable Oil 5 Liters (x5): ₦44,000 – ₦55,000
- Devon Kings Vegetable Cooking Oil – 1 Litre X 12pcs: ₦23,000 – ₦26,500
- Devon Kings Vegetable Cooking Oil – 25 Liters: ₦33,490 – ₦34,999
- Devon Kings Vegetable Cooking Oil – 5 Liters – 1 Carton (4): ₦31,700 – ₦33,500
- Devon Kings Vegetable Cooking Oil (Devon Kings 60pcs): ₦9,000 – ₦12,500
- Devon Kings Vegetable Cooking Oil 2 Liters (carton; 6 Pieces): ₦29,900 – ₦32,500
Die health benefits of eating vegetable Oil.
Do you know that eating premium vegetable oils can provide the healthiest benefits? This is because vegetable oil is made from plants that have qualities that maintain our health. There are many reasons to include vegetable oil in your daily routine. In this article, we will examine some of the advantages of eating a high-quality vegetable oil:
Improves the health of your heart
Unsurprisingly, the vegetable oil you consume can affect your food. Beyond the flavor or taste of your food, the oil impacts the health of your heart. What is the reason for this?
The best vegetable oils are those that have a complete fatty acid profile. This helps to keep cholesterol levels at a low amount. Vegetable oils are rich in polyunsaturated fatty acids, also called essential fats. The result is that you can reduce the risk of suffering from heart ailments.
Relieves menopausal symptoms
Once women reach the age of a certain point, they start to feel menopausal symptoms. Although these symptoms are not severe in particular women, they are difficult for other women. Specific research results suggest that certain symptoms, like hot flushes, decrease significantly when you consume vegetable oils.
This means that vegetable oils can help restore hormonal balance for women experiencing or approaching menopausal symptoms. This could be good news for you if you are in this category.
Lots of vitamins
Babies born to pregnant mothers are more at risk of being afflicted by vitamin deficiencies. This puts both moms along with the infant at risk. One of the best ways to treat deficiency in vitamins is to eat more vegetables.
Vegetable oils are a great source of numerous fat-soluble vitamins. They are A, D, E, and K. If you’re experiencing vitamin deficiencies, include vegetable oils in your daily diet.
Softens cracked feet
In addition to cooking food, did you know the benefits of applying vegetable oil to your skin? Using this method can give you incredible results. For example, vegetable oil can act as a moisturizer for the skin.
Do you suffer from rough feet? The most effective remedy is applying vegetable oil on the affected areas before changing into the mattress. After this, you can wear socks to protect your feet and keep moisture inside. This helps heal the cracks and smooth the cracked areas.
We’ve shown you the amount of Devon King’s vegetable oil in Nigeria. Additionally, we have shared intriguing benefits of eating and using vegetable oil.