Are you looking for a simple, convenient way to transfer money to your Keystone Bank account? Look no further than the Keystone Bank transfer code. This code lets you quickly and easily transfer funds to your account without logging in to your online banking portal.
The Keystone Bank transfer code is a unique code that you can use to transfer funds to your Keystone Bank account. This code can be used instead of logging in to your online banking portal, making it a convenient way to transfer money.
To use the Keystone Bank transfer code, simply enter the code into the designated field on the Keystone Bank website. Once the code is entered, you can select the account to which you wish to transfer funds and the amount you wish to transfer.
How to activate the Keystone bank transfer code
To enjoy this service, you must register for the mobile transfer code. This will activate the Keystone bank transfer code.
Below is a detailed step-by-step guide on how to activate the USSD code.
- On the sim, you registered with the bank dial *7111*0#.
- Follow the on-screen instruction until you are asked to enter your Keystone account number.
- Choose a 4-digit number afterwards. This will be used to authenticate any transfer you make henceforth.
How to send money with Keystone mobile banking
You can easily transfer funds to friends/family or any other person irrespective of their bank; here is a basic step.
To transfer money to Keystone bank accounts or other banks in Nigeria, here is how to use the USSD code.
- dial *7111*AMOUNT*10 DIGIT ACCOUNT NO#.
- A list of several banks will display, select the recipient’s bank and continue with your transaction. If the bank is not in the options, select next.
- Confirm if the recipient’s name displayed on your mobile phone corresponds with the name you want to transfer money.
- Enter your PIN to authenticate your transfer afterwards.
After you are through, you’ll receive a debit alert from Keystone Bank confirming you have successfully transferred funds.
How to buy airtime from Keystone bank account with USSD code
You can either buy airtime for yourself or others.
- To load airtime for yourself using Keystone *7111# USSD Code, dial *7111*amount# with the registered phone number. For instance, if you dial *7111*200#, N200 airtime will be credited to your mobile line.
- To load airtime for others, simply dial *7111*Amount*Phone Number#
How to Check Keystone Bank Account Balance
Dial *7111*1# on the mobile phone number you used to open your Keystone Bank account and follow the instruction.
Dial *7111# and then press the number 1 on the mobile phone number you used to open your Keystone Bank account and follow the instruction.
Register the number by dialling *7111*0# if it doesn’t work.
How to Open a Keystone Bank Account Using USSD Code
By dialling *7111#, you can also open a Keystone Bank account for yourself and others. Then, after selecting “Create an account,” follow the steps displayed on your phone.
If you already have an account with another bank, your BVN number will be required. Your account number will be emailed to you after a successful attempt.
You should be able to perform many bank transactions on your phone using all of the USSD codes mentioned above, including the Keystone Bank Recharge Code.