United Bank for Africa, popularly called UBA, is one of Nigeria’s finest multinational financial institutions. UBA Bank is one of Africa’s biggest banks, specializing in Internet banking, Mobile Banking, Wholesale Banking, Corporate Banking, Investment Banking, Consumer Banking, Internet Banking & Asset Management services.
List of UBA USSD Codes
- UBA code to check balance – *919*00#
- UBA code for the transfer of money to UBA – *919*3*Account number*Amount#
- UBA code for the transfer of money to another bank – *919*4*Account number*Amount#
- UBA code to buy airtime for self – *919*Amount#
- UBA code to buy airtime for others – *919*Phone number*Amount#
- Account Opening – *919*20#
- Data Purchase for Self – *919*14#
- Data Purchase for Others – *919*14*Phone number#
- Bill Payment – *919*5#
- UBA Prepaid Card – *919*32#
- Block Debit Card – *919*10#
- Flight Payment – *919*12#
- Freeze Online Transactions – *919*9#
- Retrieve BVN – *919*18#
- ATM Cardless Withdrawals – *919*30*Amount#
- Get Bank Statements – *919*21#
- Generate OTP – *919*8#
- Smile Data Top-up – *919*23#
- Self-Enrollment Registration – *919*0#
- Bet9ja Wallet Funding – *919*22*walletID*amount#
- Baba Ijebu Wallet Funding – *919*26*1#
- Betking Wallet Funding – *919*26*amount#
- Lottomania Wallet Funding – *919*26*2#
- Oak Pensions – *919*27*2#
- ARM Pensions – *919*27*1#
- Purchase Event Tickets – *919*7#
- Taxes and Levies – *919*13#
- Check LLC E-tag Balance – *919*16*1#
- Top-up LLC E-tag – *919*16*2#
- Dstv and Gotv Payment – *919*5*2#
- Konga Payment – *919*15*RefID#
Now that you know the different UBA USSD codes, there are a few other things to note.
How to Use the UBA USSD Transfer Code
To use the UBA USSD transfer code, you must have a mobile phone connected to the internet. You will also need to have a United Bank for Africa account. Once you have these two things, you can follow the steps below to use the UBA USSD transfer code:
- Dial *565*0# on your mobile phone
- Enter your UBA account number
- Enter the amount that you want to transfer
- Enter the recipient’s account number
- Confirm the transaction
- Enter your PIN to complete the transaction
How to Check UBA Transfer PIN
You can check your UBA Transfer PIN by dialing *901*0# on your phone. You will be asked to enter your NUBAN account number and the last four digits of your BVN. After entering this information, you will receive a message with your UBA Transfer PIN.
If you have forgotten your UBA Transfer PIN, reset it by dialing *901*00# on your phone. You will be asked to enter your NUBAN account number and the last four digits of your BVN. After entering this information, you will receive a message with instructions on how to reset your UBA Transfer PIN. Now that you know how to check and reset your UBA Transfer PIN, let’s move on to the next step in our guide.
How to use the UBA USSD Transfer Code
To use the UBA USSD transfer code, dial *901* amount * NUBAN of recipient # on your phone. For example, if you want to transfer N500 to a recipient with the NUBAN account number 1234567890, you would dial *901*500*1234567890#. You will then be prompted to enter your UBA Transfer PIN. Once you have entered your PIN, the transfer will be processed, and the recipient will receive the funds.
Please note that there are limits on the amount of money that can be transferred using the UBA USSD transfer code. For transfers between UBA accounts, the limit is N20,000 per day. For transfers to other banks, the limit is N40,000 per day.
Now that you know how to use the UBA USSD transfer code, let’s look at the different types of transfers available with this code.
Is there a limit on transfers with UBA Code?
Yes, the default limit is #200,000 with the pin and 1 million with a fast pass. To increase your limit to #5 million, you must fulfill the e-indemnity on the app.
That being said, let’s talk about another thing.
How to Block UBA USSD Code
To block USSD code *919*9# and then follow the on-screen prompts to complete the operation.
The number will be deactivated.
How to Unblock UBA Transfer code
If you want to unblock the UBA USSD code, you must visit the physical branch of UBA near you.
That’s everything about the UBA code. But if you have other things you want to know about UBA Bank. Check the FAQs below.