The Galaxy A20 is a very reliable budget smartphone from Samsung. Samsung Galaxy A20 has a slender 7.8 mm body and a glossy plastic finish. Galaxy A20 has a 6.4 inches HD+ AMOLED screen with a 720 x 1560 (HD+) resolution.
Samsung Galaxy A20 has a 13MP back camera and an 8MP front camera. Galaxy A20 also has a 4000mAh non-removable battery capacity. The battery of the Samsung Galaxy A20 could last for several hours on standby and when moderately used. Samsung Galaxy A20 comes with 32GB ROM, 3GB RAM, and a single SIM slot.
The storage space of the Samsung Galaxy A20 can also be expanded using a microSD card of up to 512GB capacity. You can save lots of photos, videos, music, and documents with this storage capacity.
Samsung Galaxy A20 is available in three colors Red, Blue, and Black.
The Samsung Galaxy A20 is powered by an Exynos 7884 CPU processor with 3GB RAM, and 32GB ROM. The device also has a 6.4-inch Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen (720 x 1560 pixels, 268 PPI) display. It supports Wifi, NFC, GPS, 3G and 4G LTE. It packs in a Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery at 7.8mm device thickness and weight of 169g, running on Android 9.0 (Pie); One UI.
The latest Samsung Galaxy A20 price in the Nigerian market starts from NGN64,670. It is available in Black, Deep Blue, Red, and Coral Orange colors.
Samsung Galaxy A20 Specification
|Release Status||Release 2019, Apr|
|Processor||Octa-core (2×1.6 GHz & 6×1.35 GHz)|
|RAM & Storage||3GB RAM, 32GB ROM|
|External Storage||microSD, up to 512 GB (dedicated slot)|
|OS||Android 9.0 (Pie); One UI|
|Battery||Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery|
|Display size||6.4 inches, 100.5 cm2 (~85.0% screen-to-body ratio)
720 x 1560 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~268 PPI density)
|Display type||Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Dimension||158.4 x 74.7 x 7.8 mm|
|Weight||169 g (5.96 oz)|
|Body Type||Front glass, plastic body|
|Colors||Black, Deep Blue, Red, Coral Orange|
|SIM||Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|Data Speed||HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps|
|Wifi||Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot|
|Bluetooth||5.0, A2DP, LE|
|NFC||Yes (market/region dependent)|
|USB||2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go|
|Sensors||Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS|
|Features||Fast battery charging 15W
Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery
|Camera & Video|
|Rear Camera||13/5 W MP|
|Front Camera||8 MP|
|Features||LED flash, panorama, HDR|
Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
Samsung Galaxy A20 Pros and Cons
- Good Design: Galaxy A20 has an attractive and lovely design. It is one smartphone its look makes one want to go for it.
- Expandable Storage: Galaxy A20 has 32GB ROM. The good news is that the storage capacity of this device can be expanded using a micro-USB of up to 512GB. This gives one more storage space for files, games, and more.
- Good Battery Capacity: The 4mAh battery capacity of this smartphone is big enough and lasts long enough for moderate users.
- Budget-Friendly: Regardless of the great features and functionalities of this smartphone, it remains very affordable. So if you are looking for a Samsung smartphone with mid-range features and t the same time affordable, then go for Galaxy A20.
- Poor Camera: Galaxy A20 has Dual 13 MP and 5 MP cameras, however, they do not deliver the qualities expected from a smartphone of its class.
- Low Performance: The type of processor that powers this smartphone makes it slow, and sluggish. This smartphone can not multitask efficiently.
Samsung Galaxy A20 Price in Nigeria Summary
- 6.4-inch, Super AMOLED Infinity-V Display,
- Android 9.0 Pie
- 32GB ROM, up to 512GB Memory Card
- 13MP + 5MP Dual Rear Camera
- 5MP Front Camera
- Face Unlock
- Rear Fingerprint Sensor
- 4G LTE: Yes
- 5G: No
- 4000 mAh Non-Removable Li-Po Battery
How much is Samsung Galaxy A20 in Nigeria
Samsung Galaxy A20’s price in Nigeria is as follows; NGN64,670 in Lagos and NGN65,000 outside Lagos for the 32GB ROM + 2GB RAM.